A bit of work on the new ambulance in the form of water and power. Wasn't there a film about that. Anyhow. I put in a split charge to help the solar system keep the batteries charged up.
I tidied up the leisure batteries and wiring. I managed to the use the brown wire from the exisitng land rover wiring to make the feed to the rear battery set. So all i did was make a couple of short cables and then connect up the other end via a 100Amp fuse.
The fur in this one shows the belt was being slowly distroyed by the old pully and the outer flange could go at any time.
Here you can see the older welded flange type of pully. The outer edge eventually gives up and can really ruin your day. This is what happened to our travelling companions in Syria in 2011. It ruined both our days!
Below you can see the new pully fitted waiting for a belt. The injection pump locked in place with the pin.
Get notifications of new Blog Entries by filling in the box below. No risk.